Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Wreath

Well HELLLLOOOOO!  It has been a very long time since my last post and I apologize, life just sometimes gets in the way of hobbies.  I'm back today to show you my Halloween wreath.  I found the idea of a year round wreath here.  So far I've made one for Easter/Spring, 4th of July, Summer, Late Summer/Early Fall, and Halloween.  I'll try to do better to show you the others next year during their corresponding holiday.  I'm also going to be working on a Thanksgiving/Fall and Christmas wreath over the next couple of weeks.  It's been a lot of fun because D has been my handy dandy helper!




You can use any fabric.  I will either order a fat quarter of the fabric collection I like from The Little Fabric Shop or pick up a package from JoAnn's.  I picked up this Halloween fabric from JoAnn's and I've got plenty left to make some for friends and family (as I have time!).

                                     
For the bow, I used some glittery orange tulle and black tulle I picked up from Hobby Lobby last year.

I highly recommend checking out the tutorial.  It's been a lot of fun making these and changing them out with the holidays.  As an extra bonus, the removable pieces are MUCH easier to store than a full wreath!

Have a great Halloween!

0 comments:

Post a Comment