Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pinterest-ing: Painting


Hello!
It's been another lull in my posts.  The weather here is Ohio has been all over the place and thus I have not been very motivated to do anything.  For me, this has been one of the toughest winters where I have nothing to show, but messes, for all of the time spent indoors.

Well today, I am going to share a little something I put together a few weeks ago.  I am very fond of the beach and ocean.  Yes, I live in the country, but am obsessed with the beach cottage look.  Anyway, I found this picture on Pinterest and loved the artwork.  It reminds me very much of the ocean.
Source
 So when Katie Bower announced her winter Pinterest Challenge, I knew what I wanted to do.

I ran to Michael's and picked up an artist canvas.  This one was a 16x22 inch canvas and that week they happened to be 30% off- score!  Then I just went at it.  No real strategy, just winged it.  The paint was all stuff I had on hand, just mixed the colors to my liking.  Like I said, no strategy!


My oldest was completely intrigued by it, so last weekend I went back to Michael's and picked up a few more smaller canvases for he and little T.  They had a blast creating their own paintings.  I'll share their work sometime soon.

Not bad for less than $20 and adding some much needed color to the hall gallery wall.  This definitely puts me in the mood for some pineapple juice and rum....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

تقدم لك شركتنا افضل الخدمات المنزليه في جميع الاعمال كا التنظيف ومكافحة الحشرات وونقل العفش وتنظيف الخزانات وتنظيف المكت وتسليك البيارات وعزل خزانات وعزل اسطح وتنظيف حمامات سباحه وتخزين عفش وجميع الخدمات المنزليه التي يحتاج اليه العميل وبكل راحه وتحت اشرافه وباسعار مناسبه فشركتنا اقوي شركه علي انحاء المملكة في جميع الاعمال المنزليه شركة فارس العرب..
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض




شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجاري
بالرياض

شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض


Post a Comment