Monday, November 15, 2010

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my little slice of blogland. 

I've been contemplating starting a blog for some time not knowing if I can find the time in my life with a busy, full time job, 2 kids (3 and 2 months) and a long list of To Do's.  But it's because of the last reason I decided to do this.  I've been following several other blogs for some time and have quietly laughed, rejoiced, been inspired and sometimes cried along with these folks (yes, I said folks...it's a country thing).  There are so many great resources available that have inspired and put a kick in my pa-tooty motivated me to tackle my to do list and I want you follow along and make me accountable.

We'll get to know each other more over the course of this blog, but a few things you should know now:

1. First and foremost, I try to maintain a little order in my life, but with the boys in my life, it definitely proves to be challenging.  But I LOVE to organize!!!

2. I love Kenny Chesney.  There I said it!  It really has nothing to do with this blog, but I am sure when I go to get tickets for his tour next year- y'all will be the first to hear about it.

3. I love baskets.  I suppose this goes along with my love for organization.  My family makes fun of me because I have baskets everywhere.  They're just jealous.

4. I try super, duper hard to be as thrifty as possible when it comes to organizing and decorating my home.  I absolutely love to stalk follow blogs that share in this passion.  I mean, come on, who doesn't love saving money?

5. I am not always grammatically correct (kind of like politically correct, only with grammar).  So English teachers will want to avoid this blog. 
Well, now that you know the reasons why I started this blog and a little about me, I can get started sharing my life as I try to get a little order.

0 comments:

Post a Comment