Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Goals

Wow, it has been over a year since I've posted anything.  That's terrible.  I didn't get ran over or take shelter for the end of the world, I simply got over indulged in my life (work, kids, home projects, etc).  Well this year one of my goals is post a little more frequently, it will still be sporadic as my day job has it's ebbs and flows, but at least more than once a year.  I have a few projects I want to share with you soon, there seems to have been a good amount of additions (furniture wise) and changes around here.

With the new year, everyone sets goals or resolutions, so here goes mine, in no particular order.

  • Organize electronic cords, memory sticks, etc
  • Organize photos
  • Create Blurb books from 2007 to 2012
  • Kitchen updates (I will have a whole post on what this entails)
  • New mudroom/laundry/pantry addition (separate post with details)
  • Updates to the boys' rooms
  • Add molding to the toy room
  • Incorporate a regular fitness routine into my schedule
  • Work on having a better morning routine
  • Update the boys' bathroom
Those are the biggies for now, I'm sure more will get added as the year goes on.  There are a lot of little organizing projects I'm planning once the supplies go on sale at the Container Store.

What's on your list this year?  Do you have any major home renovations in the works?

0 comments:

Post a Comment