Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day #3 - Tupperware Cabinet

Well today's challenge is actually a pretty simple one.  Thank goodness since I am very tired today from a non-sleeping 4 month old and returning to a busy work schedule!

I just recently went through my Tupperware cabinet and purged, so I decided to rethink how we were really using this space.

Here is the before:



All of the lids are contained within 2 baskets.  One for small lids and the other for medium to large lids. 



I removed everything and only put back what we used and only what we used rather frequently.  Everything else was either purged or moved to a drawer or the basement, but mostly purged.

Since I am short, I decided to move all of the glass and ceramic bowls to the middle shelf so it's easier to get down.  The plus side is it's easier to grab over the plastic, which is better for left overs anyway.

And here is the after:



Hoping for a more restful night so I can really take full advantage of the next challenge!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous!!!!!

Terri-Lynn said...

Lindsay, you did great! I hope that you all sleep well tonight!

Keeping Life Fun with one Craft at a Time said...

Love it.

Post a Comment